Informal education publications, see below!
INFORMAL OPEN LETTER FOR COVID-19
It doesn’t matter where you are now in the world.
It doesn’t matter which country you live in and what its policy is.
It doesn’t matter what your gender is or what culture you are heirs to.
It doesn’t matter what languages you speak and which God you pray to.
Yes, we are different, but we become the same when the danger is one and it threatens to take away what we have been given from above – life.
Let’s take another look at the dreaded acronym COVID-19:
19 = 1 Start
This is something completely different that concerns us personally.
Formally, our survival is important for statistics – regional, national, global.
Non-formally, our survival is important for our closest circle of people to whom we are related by blood, love, or fate.
Our informal survival is important for ourselves – whether we will be one of those who will continue to enjoy the light and worship freedom, to see the miracles in the world and to enjoy destiny.
Our spirit must survive in order to take care of the survival of our bodies!
Survival depends on each of us.
Be strong! Be responsible! Be Alive! Be healthy!
Person – one of You
INFORMAL EDUCATION PUBLICATIONS
Citing a source is a matter of scientific honesty and collegiality that you can share in our e-mail.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova (Teia), THE INFORMAL EDUCATION, http://eprints.nbu.bg/1795/1/9.PDF, Strategies for Policy in Science and Educaion, 2010, 2, 164-180.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya, MANY IMAGES OF INFORMAL EDUCATION, http://eprints.nbu.bg/1801/1/14.PDF, Diversity in Unity, USB, 2011, 2, History and Modernity, 103-109.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya, THE CHALLENGE OF INFORMAL EDUCATION, http://eprints.nbu.bg/1802/1/16.PDF, Contemporary Challenges in Philosophy, USB, 2012, 82-88.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya, INFORMAL – A CHALLENGE TO PHILOSOPHY OF XXI CENTURY, https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/19207261.pdf, Contemporary Challenges in Philosophy, USB, 2013, 1, 217-224.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya, Selection of new Homo Creabilis. The choice between formal, non-formal and informalal, non-formal and informal, http://eprints.nbu.bg/2854/, Philosophy, 2015, XXIV (3), 321-328, Web of Science.
- Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya, INFORMAL EDUCATION IN THE PLEHANOV RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS – BASIS FOR FORMATION OF VALUES PROFESSIONALS IN THE ECONOMIC FIELD, https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29015889, V mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj zaochnoj konferencii «Gumanitarnoe obrazovanie v jekonomicheskom vuze», Centr gumanitarnoj podgotovki i Fakul’tet distancionnogo obuchenija Rossijskogo Jekonomicheskogo Universiteta im. G.V. Plehanova, nojabr’ 2016, 89-93, RINC.
- Zhelyazkova-Thea T.K., SELF-EDUCATION OR INFORMATIONAL EDUCATION?, https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34918578, Vysshaja shkola: opyt, problemy, perspektivy, Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, Moskva, RUDN, 29-30 marta 2018, V dvuh chastjah, Chast 1, RUDN, 136-140, RINC.
- Zhelyazkova-Teya, DIFFERENTIATION MODELS OF FORMAL, NON-FORMAL AND INFORMAL EDUCAION, http://mpgu.su/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Pedagogika-4-2018g.pdf, Pedagogy and psychology of education (RINC), 2018, 4, 20-36.
- Tanya K. Zhelyazkova-Teya, USING THE BRAINSTORMING METHOD TO GAIN NEW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INFORMAL EDUCATION, http://narodnoe.org/journals/shkolnie-tehnologii/2019-6/ispolzovanie-metoda-mozgovogo-shturma-dlya-polucheniya-novih-znaniiy-ob-informalnom-obrazovanii, School technology (RINC), 2019, 6, 113-120.
- T.K. Zhelyazkova-Teya. WHAT DO INDICATORS OF INFORMAL EDUCATION SAY ABOUT ITS IMPORTANCE FOR THE ADULTS IN THE NEW CENTURY, http://www.hetoday.org/magazine/2020/08.2020.pdf, Higher Education Today (RINC), 2020, 8, 47-51.
- Zhelyazkova-Teya Tanya. PROLEGOMENA IN PEDAGOGY OF INFORMAL EDUCATION. https://azbuki.bg/uncategorized/prolegomena-in-pedagogy-of-informal-education/ Pedagogika-Pedagogy, 2022, Vol. 94, № 1, P. 41-51 [In English].
- Zhelyazkova-Teya Tanya. The Philosophical Foundations of Pedagogy of Informal Education. Filosofiya – Philosophy, Vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 385-395. ISSN 0861–6302.The Philosophical Foundations of Pedagogy of Informal Education – Аз-буки (azbuki.bg)
- Zhelyazkova-Teya , 2023. Particularities of Informal Education as a Subject of Pedagogy of Informal Education. Strategii na obrazovatelnata i nauchnata politika – Strategies for Policy in Science and Education, Vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 95-105. ISSN 1310–0270. Strategies_1_23_Tanya-Zhelyazkova-Teya.pdf (azbuki.bg)
- Zhelyazkova-Teya T., 2023. Informal Educators as a Subjects of Pedagogical Interaction in Pedagogy of Informal Education. Profesionalno obrazovanie – Vocational Education, Vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 28-40. ISSN 1314–555X. https://azbuki.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Vocational_Education_1_23_Tanya-Zhelyazkova-Teya.pdf
All publications by Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya can be found in Google Scholar at the following address:
Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya – Web of Science ResearcherID – AAK-8548-2020
Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya – ORCID – 0000-0002-7417-9205
Foundation „Institute for informal innovation“ is an unincorporated legal entity to operate in the public interest, incorporated on August 18th 2010. She collaborates with individuals and legal entities, non-governmental organizations, structures and institutions, industrial organizations and foreign relevant to the realization of its objectives.
Institute of informal innovation (III) operates to achieve three charitable purposes:
1. Increasing the overall innovativeness of society in the twenty-first century – „The Golden Age of the mind.“
2. Personal development by promoting its vitality, skills development and enhancement of competence its realization in social and professional spheres of informal age.
3. Shortening the path from creative (informal) thinking through the innovative idea to the practical implementation of innovative products and services.
To achieve these objectives are provided for a wide range of scientific and applied activities:
- Increasing interest in education and lifelong learning through the three types of education – formal, nonformal and informal education.
- Popularization of scientific knowledge as the basis of the „knowledge triangle“ – education, innovation and research.
- Developing and promoting spiritual values by stimulating innovative thinking characteristic of informal education, an appropriate vehicle for the transformation of personality in homo creabilis by acquiring new competences.
- Use of informal education as unorganized, unstructured and unsystematic accumulation of knowledge and skills in the process of living to motivate and increase the interest and need for increased education.
- Implement educational activities to stimulate creativity, innovative thinking and creativity of individuals to develop her career, leisure and hobby.
- Spread of best practices to promote talent and creativity of people of all ages, the spread of new knowledge and innovative solutions.
Innovator can be any one of us. It is important to be find and supported.
If you share the prospects visions and values on which they are based, you can join us.
We are waiting for you by e-mail: email@example.com
Tanya Zhelyazkova-Teya – Ph.D.
Founder and Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Institute for Informal Innovation Foundation
GSM: + 359 888 99 09 21 – Viber, Whats App