Foundation „Institute for informal innovation“ is an unincorporated legal entity to operate in the public interest, incorporated on August 18th 2010 She collaborates with individuals and legal entities, non-governmental organizations, structures and institutions, industrial organizations and foreign relevant to the realization of its objectives.
Institute of informal innovation (III) operates to achieve three charitable purposes:
1. Increasing the overall innovativeness of society in the twenty-first century – „The Golden Age of the mind.“
2. Personal development by promoting its vitality, skills development and enhancement of competence its realization in social and professional spheres of informal age.
3. Shortening the path from creative (informal) thinking through the innovative idea to the practical implementation of innovative products and services.
To achieve these objectives are provided for a wide range of scientific and applied activities:
- Increasing interest in education and lifelong learning through the three types of education – formal, nonformal and informal education.
- Popularization of scientific knowledge as the basis of the „knowledge triangle“ – education, innovation and research.
- Developing and promoting spiritual values by stimulating innovative thinking characteristic of informal education, an appropriate vehicle for the transformation of personality in homo creabilis by acquiring new competences.
- Use of informal education as unorganized, unstructured and unsystematic accumulation of knowledge and skills in the process of living to motivate and increase the interest and need for increased education.
- Implement educational activities to stimulate creativity, innovative thinking and creativity of individuals to develop her career, leisure and hobby.
- Spread of best practices to promote talent and creativity of people of all ages, the spread of new knowledge and innovative solutions.
Innovator can be any one of us. It is important to be find and supported.
If you share the prospects visions and values on which they are based, you can join us.
We expect you to e-mail: email@example.com